Saturday, February 28, 2015

Most Read Posts of the last month


EdTechGuy

Good morning. I hope everyone has a restful and relaxing weekend. I had bronchitis last weekend so I'm hoping to have some fun this weekend with my wife and daughter.

Here are the most read posts from the last month:


Prodigy - free math game that helps students learn math while having fun



Looking for consulting, training and support in Google Apps, Chromebooks, EdTech or other areas? Contact me for more info.

Looking to advertise on EdTechGuy? Contact me for more info.


You can subscribe using an RSS feed reader or via emails.

RSS feeds go out immediately and email subscriptions go out once a day.

If you subscribe by email, make sure you click on the link in the confirmation email.

You can also follow me on Twitter and Google+.



Thanks for reading and sharing!!!!

Enjoy the weekend!!!




--

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...